I am having trouble getting my screen saver to work. I have done the normal
routine and checked it out with preview and it all works OK. But it does not
launch automatically. Also my power saver will not launch automatically. Help

Byte

Screen Savers

Screen Saver Disable and Screen Saver Enable (Line 51)

Screen Saver May Not Start in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326719