Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?)

Does anyone know how to make the menus in Windows 2000 NOT have the fade
effect? The fade effects are easy to disable in WinXP, but I can't figure
out how to do it in Win2000.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?)

on your desktop - right-click -> properties -> effects tab -> uncheck 1st box
under visual effects...click apply, ok
--
"Talk Nerdy to Me"