ok, I have several users that when tehy delete files from their MY DOCUMENTS
folder, when they log off and back on, the items are back. They have full
control and ownership of their roming profile folder.

WHat do I need to do to fix that?

ravinder

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

Happens alot with my users too,
sometimes this problem is solved by installing service pack 3 on the client
workstation, but it dosn't always help,

If you check the error logs u'll see multiple errors occured during sync'ing
the profile to the server

even this one below

Application popup: Windows - Delayed Write Failed : Windows was unable to
save all the data for the file
\Device\LanmanRedirector\cybgurpdc\Jagtar451\My
Documents\Useful\Metris\E80BB100. The data has been lost. This error may be
caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please
try to save this file elsewhere.

"Johnfli" wrote:

> ok, I have several users that when tehy delete files from their MY DOCUMENTS
> folder, when they log off and back on, the items are back. They have full
> control and ownership of their roming profile folder.
>
> WHat do I need to do to fix that?

Sadly enough, I don't get that error, or one similar. Thank you enough
though. I will check about Service pack 3 though.