I can boot and access files on my old computer using CD support, but I can't
seem to fire up the Windows 2000. I get a invalid disk error message in the
last stages of the boot (after SCSI disks are recognized) but just before
the operating system comes up. What's the best way to keep access to data
files? Best, Jim

dl

You might want to visit your hd manu.web site and download the disk checking
utility
An invalid disk msg may be as a result of failing hd

"Jim Manley" <jcmanley@csupomona.edu> wrote in message
> I can boot and access files on my old computer using CD support, but I
can't
> seem to fire up the Windows 2000. I get a invalid disk error message in
the
> last stages of the boot (after SCSI disks are recognized) but just before
> the operating system comes up. What's the best way to keep access to data
> files? Best, Jim

TRENDING THREADS