Man

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

Hi all

I want to customize the view in all of the folder in my w2k, then I choose
image preview in anyone folder, it works, but ONLY work on that folder I set,
when I change to another folder, the image preview window lose, I need set
again.

Anyway I can set 1 time and all of the folder will get the same setting ?
thx a lot

Explorer|Tools|Folder Options|View, then "Like Current Folder"

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"man" wrote:
| Hi all
|
| I want to customize the view in all of the folder in my w2k, then I choose
| image preview in anyone folder, it works, but ONLY work on that folder I
set,
| when I change to another folder, the image preview window lose, I need set
| again.
|
| Anyway I can set 1 time and all of the folder will get the same setting ?
| thx a lot

Man

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

I already try this option b4, it doesnt work for me, it seems only save the
choice of small icon, big icon, list, detail, etc for each folder, but cant
save the "image preview" for each folder

pls help

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Explorer|Tools|Folder Options|View, then "Like Current Folder"
>

> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "man" wrote:
> | Hi all
> |
> | I want to customize the view in all of the folder in my w2k, then I choose
> | image preview in anyone folder, it works, but ONLY work on that folder I
> set,
> | when I change to another folder, the image preview window lose, I need set
> | again.
> |
> | Anyway I can set 1 time and all of the folder will get the same setting ?
> | thx a lot

I think you may need to "Customize This Folder" for each of them.