NTFS Permissions Manager

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
August 16, 2005 7:04:01 AM

Is there a Microsoft Product or a Third Party Program that will allow me to
Generate a Security Matrix Report (All Security Permissions on a Folder and
its Subfolders) ???
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 16, 2005 1:58:52 PM

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:04:01 -0700, "AshrafKotb" <AshrafKotb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a Microsoft Product or a Third Party Program that will allow me to
>Generate a Security Matrix Report (All Security Permissions on a Folder and
>its Subfolders) ???

See tip 9640 How do I print permissions on a folder tree using standard commands? (http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBT/tip9600/rh9640.htm) in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com
Anonymous
a b 8 Security