Password Protection on a CD?

Does anybody know a way to password protect a CD? We have clients that need
us to send them a files on a CD. They want the CD to be password protected
so only the person who knows the password can open the files.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jasper

I found this using Google:

http://www.cypherix.com/password_protect.htm

Google for more...

"Jaz" <jrecto99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know a way to password protect a CD? We have clients that need
> us to send them a files on a CD. They want the CD to be password protected
> so only the person who knows the password can open the files.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Jasper

And it's freeware, too. I'm downloading it as we speak.