Windows 2000 Server Support List

Does anyone know if Microsoft is sunsetting Windows 2000 (e.g. When)? I would
know the facts because I keep hearing rumors that it will no longer support
Windows 2000.

Thx.

--
I do know everything, just not all at once. It's a virtual memory problem.

esteban2800 wrote:

> Does anyone know if Microsoft is sunsetting Windows 2000 (e.g.
> When)? I would know the facts because I keep hearing rumors
> that it will no longer support Windows 2000.
Hi,

Mainstream support for Windows 2000 retired June 30, 2005, but extended
support is not retired until June 30, 2010, so up to that time security
updates will be available for Windows 2000 SP4 at no charge.

Microsoft Support Lifecycle for Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=3071

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: