create user from command line

how do I create a user from the command line

the net user command is not enough, it creates the user but I cannot specify
details, nor can I see to specify in what OU

any help is greatly appreciated

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:35:58 -0500, "Mostro" <oveloz@glasfloss.com> wrote:

>how do I create a user from the command line
>
>the net user command is not enough, it creates the user but I cannot specify
>details, nor can I see to specify in what OU
>
>any help is greatly appreciated

See tip 7329 » How do I create a Active Directory user from the command-line?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com