vbs launch

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 16, 2005 7:43:31 PM

what are the commands to launch a .vbs file ?
we are using zen works our 2000 Pcs got hit by the spybot worm
and want to use a script we got from Symantec

thanks!!

More about : vbs launch

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 1:43:39 PM

Tere01 wrote:

> what are the commands to launch a .vbs file ?
> we are using zen works our 2000 Pcs got hit by the spybot worm
> and want to use a script we got from Symantec
>
> thanks!!

Hi,

%SystemRoot%\System32\Wscript.exe "path to .vbs file"

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: