vbs launch

what are the commands to launch a .vbs file ?
we are using zen works our 2000 Pcs got hit by the spybot worm
and want to use a script we got from Symantec

thanks!!
1 answer Last reply
More about launch

    Tere01 wrote:

    > what are the commands to launch a .vbs file ?
    > we are using zen works our 2000 Pcs got hit by the spybot worm
    > and want to use a script we got from Symantec
    >
    > thanks!!

    Hi,

    %SystemRoot%\System32\Wscript.exe "path to .vbs file"

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

VBS Microsoft Windows