Looking for an application

Not sure what type of application this would be called, but I know somebody
here will know.

I am looking to replace a Whiteboard that we have mounted on the wall. It
is just a list and status of various projects.

I would like to make it so that people can add, update and close out various
things. Everybody would also need to be able to view this as well.
1 answer Last reply
More about looking application

    Maybe Microsoft Project Server or Sharepoint Portal Services.

    "Johnfli" wrote:

    > Not sure what type of application this would be called, but I know somebody
    > here will know.
    >
    > I am looking to replace a Whiteboard that we have mounted on the wall. It
    > is just a list and status of various projects.
    >
    > I would like to make it so that people can add, update and close out various
    > things. Everybody would also need to be able to view this as well.

Microsoft Windows