Looking for an application

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 16, 2005 5:42:07 PM

Not sure what type of application this would be called, but I know somebody
here will know.

I am looking to replace a Whiteboard that we have mounted on the wall. It
is just a list and status of various projects.

I would like to make it so that people can add, update and close out various
things. Everybody would also need to be able to view this as well.

More about : application

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 6:15:03 PM

Maybe Microsoft Project Server or Sharepoint Portal Services.

!