Cannot run ADD/REMOVE Programs

Hi there

Need some help.

My Windows Professional 2000 registry crashed. I reintalled and recovered
back the system and created a new admin profile.

Now I found out that I cannot run Add/Remove Programs although most of the
programs in Control Panel could run.

User have full administrator privileges.

Please advise.

Thanks

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:02:02 -0700, Robbo Lim <Robbo Lim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi there
>
>Need some help.
>
>My Windows Professional 2000 registry crashed. I reintalled and recovered
>back the system and created a new admin profile.
>
>Now I found out that I cannot run Add/Remove Programs although most of the
>programs in Control Panel could run.
>
>User have full administrator privileges.
>
>Please advise.
>
>Thanks

Try the fixes in tip 6032 » The Windows 2000 Add/Remove Programs applet does NOT open?
and links in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Hey Jerold

Thank you so much. Problem solved!!!

Peace