Local Domain Users

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 17, 2005 1:20:05 PM

On a Windows XP machine that is joined to a domain, you can add a user that
is part of that domain to the client and make them a local administrator as
well.

How can you do this in Win2K since the domain option isn't available when
you add a new user?

--
Brandon Smith
Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions"

More about : local domain users

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:46:02 PM

right click on My Computer - go to Manage - select Local Users and Groups -
Groups - and add your user to the Administrators group.

--
Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net

news:o MnK8azoFHA.764@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...