Local Domain Users

On a Windows XP machine that is joined to a domain, you can add a user that
is part of that domain to the client and make them a local administrator as
well.

How can you do this in Win2K since the domain option isn't available when
you add a new user?

--
Brandon Smith
Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions"

    right click on My Computer - go to Manage - select Local Users and Groups -
    Groups - and add your user to the Administrators group.

    --
    Andrei Ungureanu
    www.eventid.net

    "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message
    > On a Windows XP machine that is joined to a domain, you can add a user
    > that is part of that domain to the client and make them a local
    > administrator as well.
    >
    > How can you do this in Win2K since the domain option isn't available when
    > you add a new user?
    >
    > --
    > Brandon Smith
    > Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions"
    > http://www.presentationsdirect.com

Domain Microsoft Windows XP Windows