hank

I was given a 'Promotional Sample, not for Resale' copy of 2003 Enterprise
Edition at a Chicago Windows User Group meeting a couple of months ago. I
opened the case to install the OS and my media is broken. It's a legit copy,
with a shrink wrapped box, product key, the whole nine yards. What would be
the best way to obtain a replacement for the media? Thanks very much in
advance....

Hank wrote:
> I was given a 'Promotional Sample, not for Resale' copy of 2003 Enterprise
> Edition at a Chicago Windows User Group meeting a couple of months ago. I
> opened the case to install the OS and my media is broken. It's a legit copy,
> with a shrink wrapped box, product key, the whole nine yards. What would be
> the best way to obtain a replacement for the media? Thanks very much in
> advance....

Contact whomever gave you the software.

--

Bruce Chambers