Windows Update Hangs - Custom Selected

Hi,

I have a Windows 2K SP4 server that has a strange issue whenever I go to
check for security update. After I go to the update site and choose the
"custom" install" option, the browser just hangs.

I'd like to know which security patches I need. If anyone know a fix for
this, I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,
greg

Do you have Powerchute 6.x installed? If you do, remove it or upgrade to 7.x.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555386/en-us