Keyboard Shortcut

I teach a computerised accounting software package to adults. Since I have
found from years of teaching that it is quicker for the students not to use
the mouse at all, I train them on all of the relevant keyboard shortcuts/hot
keys/accelerator keys etc.

This was fine when the college network was Windows 98. We have recently
moved over to XP and there is one thing that I cannot figure out how to do,
so I wondered if somebody here had an idea?

After logging in, a yellow box appears in the bottom right hand corner,
which welcomes people to XP and invites them to go on a tour. I want to get
rid of this using only keyboard commands. For other open windows, it would
be a simple matter of ALT+F4 to close it down. However, even performing
ALT+TAB (to switch between open applications) does not find it. I want to
avoid having to go down Control+ALT+Delete and finding it somewhere in there
(I am not even sure what it would be called, even if it is in the task
manager).

Any ideas?

Thanks very much in advance.

--
MESSAGE ENDS.
John Porcella

Disable/uninstall "tour" from Startup progs. (tour is
....Windows32\tourstart.exe - look for a direct or shortcut key in startup
progs, uncheck it).
Len