AD-IMG appear in Internet Explorer 6.0

Some pictures can't appear in Internet Explorer 6.0 but show [AD-IMG]
instead. Please advise me.
3 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer

    In news:5C0CA843-D910-4016-9356-49A42C75F1EA@microsoft.com,
    Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Some pictures can't appear in Internet Explorer 6.0 but show [AD-IMG]
    > instead. Please advise me.

    You're probably blocking them with a handy dandy firewall known as Outpost
    Personal Firewall. www.agnitum.com Consider yourself advised. You can, of
    course, disable the plug-in if you wanted. Open OP, click on options, click
    on plug-ins, highlight the ad blocking, and stop it or change the settings,
    or get used to the [AD-IMG] as a placeholder for where ads would be.

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

    You are smart. Thanks!

    Joe

    In news:42E82861-B002-4712-BEDE-F8B7E34BA899@microsoft.com,
    Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > You are smart. Thanks!
    >
    > Joe
    >
    > "Galen" wrote:
    >
    >> In news:5C0CA843-D910-4016-9356-49A42C75F1EA@microsoft.com,
    >> Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    >>> Some pictures can't appear in Internet Explorer 6.0 but show
    >>> [AD-IMG] instead. Please advise me.
    >>
    >> You're probably blocking them with a handy dandy firewall known as
    >> Outpost Personal Firewall. www.agnitum.com Consider yourself
    >> advised. You can, of course, disable the plug-in if you wanted. Open
    >> OP, click on options, click on plug-ins, highlight the ad blocking,
    >> and stop it or change the settings, or get used to the [AD-IMG] as a
    >> placeholder for where ads would be.
    >>
    >> Galen
    >> --
    >>
    >> "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    >> its solution is its own reward."
    >>
    >> Sherlock Holmes

    Nope, just have been using Outpost for years. Well, then again, that might
    be smart. Good luck with the application.

    http://www.outpostfirewall.com/forum/

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

Microsoft IE6 Windows