Event ID: 5000
Date: Date
Time: Time
User: N/A
Computer: Computer_Name
package is now disabled. The exception information is the data.

What I found at Microsoft support is
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841037.

Now they want me to have contract with them so get the said support. But
right now I do not have any contract as such and the server on which I am
having the problem is a Database server. Is there anything I can do to have
the problem solved till the time I get the contract and all done?

Thanks & Regards
Suraj Jadhav

If you install the Win2K SP4 rollup 1, this hotfix is included.

In general, if you simply need a hotfix to resolve an issue described in the KB
if you call they will send it to you. You will need to provide billing information to
get through the phone system, but a simple hotfix request by itself will not - in my
experience - be charged.

Steve Duff, MCSE, MVP
Ergodic Systems, Inc.