Possible Spoiler: Help with rotating donkeys

Okay, I seem to have managed to lock the swiveling donkey statue on the
right in the wrong position. The other 2 are happily beaming away with
energy at the locked door.. The floor lever for the third donkey doesn't
free him up anymore...

Any suggestions?

"Geoff Cartwright" <geoff@dwalin.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Okay, I seem to have managed to lock the swiveling donkey statue on the
> right in the wrong position. The other 2 are happily beaming away with
> energy at the locked door.. The floor lever for the third donkey doesn't
> free him up anymore...
>
> Any suggestions?

Donkey statues? I think your screwed... reload

"Geoff Cartwright" <geoff@dwalin.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Okay, I seem to have managed to lock the swiveling donkey statue on the
> right in the wrong position. The other 2 are happily beaming away with
> energy at the locked door.. The floor lever for the third donkey doesn't
> free him up anymore...
>
> Any suggestions?

If this is the situation at the bomb makers area, then you have to reload in
order to complete the puzzle. Once you lock a statue in place you cannot
move it again.