Possible Spoiler: Help with rotating donkeys

Okay, I seem to have managed to lock the swiveling donkey statue on the
right in the wrong position. The other 2 are happily beaming away with
energy at the locked door.. The floor lever for the third donkey doesn't
free him up anymore...

Any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about possible spoiler rotating donkeys

    "Geoff Cartwright" <geoff@dwalin.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Okay, I seem to have managed to lock the swiveling donkey statue on the
    > right in the wrong position. The other 2 are happily beaming away with
    > energy at the locked door.. The floor lever for the third donkey doesn't
    > free him up anymore...
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    Donkey statues? I think your screwed... reload

    "Geoff Cartwright" <geoff@dwalin.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Okay, I seem to have managed to lock the swiveling donkey statue on the
    > right in the wrong position. The other 2 are happily beaming away with
    > energy at the locked door.. The floor lever for the third donkey doesn't
    > free him up anymore...
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    If this is the situation at the bomb makers area, then you have to reload in
    order to complete the puzzle. Once you lock a statue in place you cannot
    move it again.

Games Video Games