7800GS cooler Help needed...

Noobone

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
Hi,

I've been searching for a while and asking people around for a good cooler what would fit in my video card. It's the:
BFG Geforce 7800 GSOC AGP

And i really cant find any coolers for this one. Since i'm nooby with such things, i hope i can count on some pro's here. btw, i could find coolers for 7800GT, so strang...

This video card is making soooo much noice i'm getting crazy of it. So i need a new cooler to lower down the sound and i hope it will still work fine. Because i put all my money buying this ~~

Please help me out,

Thanks in advance...
~Noobone

SynCroNiz3

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
it may make alot of noise but if u put on a cooler that keeps ur temps down on ur card really low u might give your card the cold bug some 7800gs's when their to cold loose performance

Noobone

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
mplichfamily, that is the only cooler i've ever seen for geforce 7800. At least if there is no mistake... :p I've asked so many people and yes, they finally said that there is NO cooler for this geforce 7800gs yet.

But that look pretty interesting. The 2nd one called ZeroTherm, what kind of cooler is it... will it work well?

I'm not very good with hardware btw...

Noobone

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
whyyy??? -.- damn...

SO what now, it makes sooo much noice. So much noice the music i'm turning on is being ruined. And my mum wants me to change it, because its making so much noice that even she hears it when she is sleeping in her room >_<(doors closed of course)

Noobone

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
lolz, it is also bugging me <_<. And uhh... mum is my boss :p She dump my computer whenever i got to school and uhh... she doesnt need a computer ^^

but now seriously... no solution? (other than buying a new card -.-, i only got this for 6 months)