Possible Spoiler: Pool of colors

HOTU Level 2 of Undermountain; pool of colors - I'm tired of killed wyrmling
red dragons. Will someone give me a clue please....
2 answers Last reply
More about possible spoiler pool colors

    "Geoff Cartwright" <geoff@dwalin.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > HOTU Level 2 of Undermountain; pool of colors - I'm tired of killed
    wyrmling
    > red dragons. Will someone give me a clue please....

    You have to pull the chains in a certain order.... There is a combination
    of 6...

    When you pull a chain and hear a "chime" that's a good pull. Remember the
    order and you'll get it...

    Geoff Cartwright wrote:
    > HOTU Level 2 of Undermountain; pool of colors - I'm tired of killed wyrmling
    > red dragons. Will someone give me a clue please....

    After disposing of a wyrmling, watch the colors that appear over the
    pool. There is a sequence of six, and colors can repeat (or not be used
    at all). Repeat the sequence with the chains. If you have difficulty
    with colors, you'll have to use the trial-and-error method proposed by
    Insane.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Games Video Games