Possible Spoiler: Pool of colors

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 10:05:56 PM

HOTU Level 2 of Undermountain; pool of colors - I'm tired of killed wyrmling
red dragons. Will someone give me a clue please....

More about : spoiler pool colors

Anonymous
April 18, 2004 10:05:57 PM

"Geoff Cartwright" <geoff@dwalin.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> HOTU Level 2 of Undermountain; pool of colors - I'm tired of killed
wyrmling
> red dragons. Will someone give me a clue please....

You have to pull the chains in a certain order.... There is a combination
of 6...

When you pull a chain and hear a "chime" that's a good pull. Remember the
order and you'll get it...
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 9:25:04 AM

Geoff Cartwright wrote:
> HOTU Level 2 of Undermountain; pool of colors - I'm tired of killed wyrmling
> red dragons. Will someone give me a clue please....

After disposing of a wyrmling, watch the colors that appear over the
pool. There is a sequence of six, and colors can repeat (or not be used
at all). Repeat the sequence with the chains. If you have difficulty
with colors, you'll have to use the trial-and-error method proposed by
Insane.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first
!