removing curse

Geo

I play a paladin in SoU and am at the great library now. I keep
getting cursed by the mephrits, though, and I haven't found a way to
remove it or get it removed. Anyone have a suggestion for doing so? As
far as I can tell, there's no healer for about 1000 lightyears.

thanks,
geo

"geo" <geologist_345not@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I play a paladin in SoU and am at the great library now. I keep
> getting cursed by the mephrits, though, and I haven't found a way to
> remove it or get it removed. Anyone have a suggestion for doing so? As
> far as I can tell, there's no healer for about 1000 lightyears.
>
> thanks,
> geo

Rest, Remove curse spell/scroll/potion, deal with it and beat him up

geo <geologist_345not@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I play a paladin in SoU and am at the great library now. I keep
> getting cursed by the mephrits, though, and I haven't found a way to
> remove it or get it removed. Anyone have a suggestion for doing so? As
> far as I can tell, there's no healer for about 1000 lightyears.

Teleport back to the temple and have whassisname heal you????

Otherwise, use a "remove curse"-scroll.

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

> > I play a paladin in SoU and am at the great library now. I keep
> > getting cursed by the mephrits, though, and I haven't found a way to
> > remove it or get it removed. Anyone have a suggestion for doing so? As
> > far as I can tell, there's no healer for about 1000 lightyears.
>
> Teleport back to the temple and have whassisname heal you????
> Otherwise, use a "remove curse"-scroll.

What temple? What teleport? The OP is talking about SoU, already inside
Undrentide!

"KC Wong" <my@privacy.net> wrote in news:c676fd$8ter9$1@ID-200690.news.uni-
berlin.de:

> What temple? What teleport? The OP is talking about SoU, already inside
> Undrentide!

My bad. Please feel free to whack me head. ;-)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u
LB®----uAnC+nH++nP+nI----nPT-nS+++nT----o---oE---xz
http://www.phyton.dk/games.htm

> > What temple? What teleport? The OP is talking about SoU, already inside
> > Undrentide!
>
> My bad. Please feel free to whack me head. ;-)

Alright... just let me get my "Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal
Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum"...

; )

P.S. Don't understand? See (mind the word-wrap, if any,
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Planescape+Torment+adventurer+old+woman&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=ovrlht01nrk6aon2rkdghp6i2jdgc9d0l8%404ax.com&
rnum=1)

> Alright... just let me get my "Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin'
> Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an'
> Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum"...

[Arcana Dragon discreetly casts Globe of Invulnerability]

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u
LB®----uAnC+nH++nP+nI----nPT-nS+++nT----o---oE---xz
http://www.phyton.dk/games.htm

> > Alright... just let me get my "Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin'
> > Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an'
> > Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum"...
>
> [Arcana Dragon discreetly casts Globe of Invulnerability]

.... in my off-hand, and a longsword version of Holy Avenger in my main hand...
You just gotta love those dispel on strike...

;D

this

evil_war_nut@yahoo.com.hk (KC Wong) wrote in

>> [Arcana Dragon discreetly casts Globe of Invulnerability]

> ... in my off-hand, and a longsword version of Holy Avenger in my main
> hand... You just gotta love those dispel on strike...

{Arcana Dragon casts Greater Dispel, Time Stop and Finger of Death]

--
CONFUCIUS SAY: Man with glass house not take shower in day time
Med venlig hilsen

> >> [Arcana Dragon discreetly casts Globe of Invulnerability]
>
> > ... in my off-hand, and a longsword version of Holy Avenger in my main
> > hand... You just gotta love those dispel on strike...
>
> {Arcana Dragon casts Greater Dispel, Time Stop and Finger of Death]

[which all fizzled because of the 50% magic resistance provided by Holy
Avenger and the godly saving throw bonus of a paladin]

.... then think better of it, and put the weapons away. Then punch AD. Plans
to summon my mount and ride away if that to-Hit roll fails.

; D