Help! - Chapter 2 - Red Tiger's knoched axe.

I found the damn axe in the dungeon run at the green griffon, but it was too
heavy so I left it there - I think - Now I can't get at it because I
finished the dungeon. It also isn't in the damn pool of lost items. Any
ideas on how I can get it back?

> I found the damn axe in the dungeon run at the green griffon, but it was
too
> heavy so I left it there - I think - Now I can't get at it because I
> finished the dungeon. It also isn't in the damn pool of lost items. Any
> ideas on how I can get it back?

That axe is not marked as a quest item - a mistake of Bioware - so you
cannot get it back from the pool. Now the only way is to use the console
command to add it.

Okay! Great! Now we're cooking with gas! Uh... How exactly do I do that?
Remeber, you're talking to someone who didn't even know NWN had a console.

"Dylan Hunt" <quantum@look.ca> wrote in message
> Okay! Great! Now we're cooking with gas! Uh... How exactly do I do
that?
> Remeber, you're talking to someone who didn't even know NWN had a console.

Check this out (Google is your friend :)

--QUOTE

You should have met a dwarf down there who carried this axe (it was a
very tough fellow).

To add an item in NWN, you will need the command console - about how to
use it, you can look here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/27528.html

The command to spawn in the axe is:

dm_spawnitem nw_hen_dae2qt (Attention, case-sensitive).

HTH,
Hans

---END QUOTE