Users on a certain IP/Hostname

I need to find out usernames for certains computers.
All I have are IP addresses and hostnames.
I cannot log into the remote computers w.o them being there.
I need a way to pull off user info w/o them being there.
Is there a way to do it ?
maybe with the net command ?

--
"Talk Nerdy to Me"

"Nick Leh" <nickledesma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I need to find out usernames for certains computers.
> All I have are IP addresses and hostnames.
> I cannot log into the remote computers w.o them being there.
> I need a way to pull off user info w/o them being there.
> Is there a way to do it ?
> maybe with the net command ?
>

> --
> "Talk Nerdy to Me"

Try this command from www.sysinternals.com:

psloggedon.exe \\somepc

"=?Utf-8?B?TmljayBMZWg=?=" <nickledesma@gmail.com> wrote in

> I need to find out usernames for certains computers.
> All I have are IP addresses and hostnames.
> I cannot log into the remote computers w.o them being there.
> I need a way to pull off user info w/o them being there.
> Is there a way to do it ?
> maybe with the net command ?

If they are currently logged onto the computer, you might use the
command: nbtstat -a computer or nbtstat -A <ip address>
If they are not currently logged onto their computer, you can use
the "addusers" command (from the resource kit) to give you a list of
users on registered on the machine
addusers /d nul: \\computername

HTH,
John