Sign in with
Your question

Will the Tuniq Tower fit in Antec 900 case?

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Antec
  • Tuniq
  • Components
Last response: in Components
January 9, 2007 3:50:32 AM

Just wondering if anybody could tell me if the tuniq tower would fit inside the the Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gamer Case. I'm planning an upgrade and I want to know if anybody knows or has this configuration. If it does'nt fit can you recommend a good case? something in the realm of ~150.00

Anyway, here's a picture and description of the case if you are not familiar with it.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=9164&SID=

More about : tuniq tower fit antec 900 case

January 9, 2007 3:58:20 AM

WOW! that was a quick response! only 2 minutes lol. Thanks I think i've solidified the choice of my case.

While i'm at it. Would the 8800gtx fit in the 900 chasis with a 680i mobo? might as well clear everything i can think of before i make the dive. Though if the R600 matches the 8800's length this info would be doubly valuable to me :p 
January 9, 2007 4:41:17 AM

Yes an 8800GTX will certainly fit into that can as long as you remove the optional fan bracket on the first hard disk cage (which you don't need anyway). Hope you like your Antec 900!
January 10, 2007 12:54:23 AM

yes i know it can i have seen it many a time...
!