Can anyone help me?

Whenever i try to start up a programme, it comes up saying the programme in
question has generated errors and has to close. can anyone advise me as to
how i can stop this?
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    norton windoctor sometimes helps with this type problem, otherwise probably
    uninstall and reinstall the program, one last suggestion is to check the
    software publishers site for an update for the program

    "opel80uk" wrote:

    > Whenever i try to start up a programme, it comes up saying the programme in
    > question has generated errors and has to close. can anyone advise me as to
    > how i can stop this?

    Thanks for taking time to reply. the problem is that it is most programmes
    that are coming up with the same message.
    Even when i open the remove/add software programme on the control panel it
    comes up. when i try to open word the same, pretty much everthing. I can't
    find that norton windoctor software. Please send me some more tips if you can
    as i'm tearing my hair out here & am pretty inexperienced when it comes to
    PC's!!!!!
    Thank you

    "rocketsled" wrote:

    > norton windoctor sometimes helps with this type problem, otherwise probably
    > uninstall and reinstall the program, one last suggestion is to check the
    > software publishers site for an update for the program
    >
    > "opel80uk" wrote:
    >
    > > Whenever i try to start up a programme, it comes up saying the programme in
    > > question has generated errors and has to close. can anyone advise me as to
    > > how i can stop this?

Microsoft Windows