How to determine startup Desktop environment?

Greetings,
Somehow I now have my XP in a mode that it opens "My Documents" folder upon
startup.
Since this is a huge directory, it takes forever, with the images and all.
I cannot find out how to modify the startup desktop environment.
I have looked in "startup" the registry, etc, cannot find how to change
this!!!
ANy help appreciated.
Thanks
John

Try this:
Line 255, right hand side.

Sorry Abel,
That didn't work. I am able to login, and then it immediately logs me off.
Safe mode, last known good all the same.
Had to restore to another copy of XP!
Any other ideas anybody....??
John

--
Check my web site for tips on insuring safe computing in wired and wireless
homenetworking environments!