CMD error

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 23, 2005 11:38:16 AM

Hello,

I have a windows 2000 Pro machine. Everytime I go into CMD mode, it expands
to full screen. When I try to shrink it, the screen blacks out completly. I
can go back to full screen but than it freezes the machine.

If I start any program that requires CMD mode it freezes the machine. Is
there a way to just reinstall this or fix it or do I have to reinstall
windows..

Thanks.

Gary

More about : cmd error

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 4:46:13 PM

Gary,
go to the cmd.exe file and right click on it and select properties. You
can adjust the window size there.
Mike D

!