Logon Password problems

January 30, 2005 6:35:11 PM

I'm having problems trying to logon to windows XP. I keep trying to log on
using different user names and passwords but no luck. The computer was set
up and has ran for 2 years, but I just clicked on the icon and I had the
setting for remember the password. Something changed and now it just shows
a blank screen on boot up. I hid Control Alt Delete and it brings up a
screen for user name and password. I can't go any further.

Please help!
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:41:29 PM

Hi,

Does it just stall after trying to logon, or does it logon and immediately
go to a logoff screen?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/