Logon Password problems

I'm having problems trying to logon to windows XP. I keep trying to log on
using different user names and passwords but no luck. The computer was set
up and has ran for 2 years, but I just clicked on the icon and I had the
setting for remember the password. Something changed and now it just shows
a blank screen on boot up. I hid Control Alt Delete and it brings up a
screen for user name and password. I can't go any further.

Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about logon password problems

    Hi,

    Does it just stall after trying to logon, or does it logon and immediately
    go to a logoff screen?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    <Tp6990@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I'm having problems trying to logon to windows XP. I keep trying to log
    > on using different user names and passwords but no luck. The computer was
    > set up and has ran for 2 years, but I just clicked on the icon and I had
    > the setting for remember the password. Something changed and now it just
    > shows a blank screen on boot up. I hid Control Alt Delete and it brings
    > up a screen for user name and password. I can't go any further.
    >
    > Please help!

Microsoft Windows XP