Blue screen error - Page fault in NON PAGED area

I inadvertently installed some SP2 updates and my computer began running
VERY slowly.

I've been removing these SP2 updates but the last one I removed left me with
a problem. I get an error (blue screen). The file that appears to be the
culprit is MRXSMB.sys.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Stu
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen error page fault paged area

    "stuart wohl" <sbw@starband.net> wrote:

    >I inadvertently installed some SP2 updates and my computer began running
    >VERY slowly.
    >
    >I've been removing these SP2 updates but the last one I removed left me with
    >a problem. I get an error (blue screen). The file that appears to be the
    >culprit is MRXSMB.sys.

    Tell us more about the error message. How does it read exactly?
    MRXSMB.sys is one of the Services for Windows.

    --
    (tm)

Blue Screen Microsoft Computers Windows XP