Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Hi,
How can I define new user in a computer I want to connect in a remote
desktop without having to insert a password?
Thanks

A password is required on the 'home' machine. This is because you must log
in with a password from the 'remote' machine before XP will let you have
access. It just works that way.