Sign in with
Your question

Chance to win

Last response: in Site Feedback
June 17, 2012 4:16:47 AM

I think it would be cool if who ever, say, gets 10 best answer selections a month or 10 people with the most best answers go in the draw to win a set of ram sticks, or a case or something. To be able to reward the users with something for there participation.

More about : chance win

June 17, 2012 5:48:33 AM

It would, yes it would. Wish I could have been awarded being first place in the CPU & Components section for 4 months straight. :( 
June 18, 2012 10:59:17 AM

amuffin said:
It would, yes it would. Wish I could have been awarded being first place in the CPU & Components section for 4 months straight. :( 

Yeah it would be cool. Even just go in the draw for a heatsink or something.
Related resources
June 19, 2012 5:11:47 PM

Could be neat. Might look into doing this in the near future. Good idea!
June 20, 2012 12:55:46 AM

What does TH do with all of the things they test? If they have spare thing they could send them out to users! Would be cool memorablia.
July 22, 2012 4:26:29 PM

jpishgar said:
Could be neat. Might look into doing this in the near future. Good idea!

Thank you for the reply, i have not been back to this question in a while. I think it is cool that you are going to take this into consideration. Like amuffin said, he has been first in CPU & Components for a long time, it would be cool for him to receive something such as a CPU, or a Heatsink. Even a letter to thank him for his participation in being so helpfull. Someone asked me to say this on the site... "I think it would be cool if who ever has had the most best answer selections during the month or at the end of the year could recieve a gift, such as a PC, or a case ect..."

Than you jpishgar
!