Help with Error loadinc C:/

When I log on to computer Ive recently get this message, error
SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. I have no idea what that means, and I
dont know how to fix it. That message only started a few days ago. Please
help me. Waiting for your reply. Nonnie

This may help.

http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/newdot~2.dll.html

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: "nonnie" <nonnie@discussions.microsoft.com>

| When I log on to computer Ive recently get this message, error
| SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. I have no idea what that means, and I
| dont know how to fix it. That message only started a few days ago. Please
| help me. Waiting for your reply. Nonnie

Please download, install and update the following software...

Ad-aware SE v1.06
http://www.lavasoft.de/
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
http://security.kolla.de/

After the software is updated, I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm