Help with Error loadinc C:/

When I log on to computer Ive recently get this message, error
SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. I have no idea what that means, and I
dont know how to fix it. That message only started a few days ago. Please
help me. Waiting for your reply. Nonnie
2 answers Last reply
More about help error loadinc

    This may help.

    http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/newdot~2.dll.html

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    From: "nonnie" <nonnie@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | When I log on to computer Ive recently get this message, error
    | SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. I have no idea what that means, and I
    | dont know how to fix it. That message only started a few days ago. Please
    | help me. Waiting for your reply. Nonnie

    Please download, install and update the following software...

    Ad-aware SE v1.06
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
    http://security.kolla.de/

    After the software is updated, I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Computers Microsoft Windows