On-screen keyboard in German

Last year I knew how to have a German virtual keyboard on my desktop for
some language practice. I don't want to reconfigure my physical keyboard, I
just want to have a German keyboard like the keyboard that is available in
START>All Programs>Accessories>Accessibility>On Screen Keyboard. I just
want it in German. I did it before and now I'm having a grey moment.

I figured it out. I added German to the language bar so that I now have an
icon in the task bar that shows EN which I can click on and have a choice of
EN or GE. When I change to GE, the keys in the on-screen keyboard change to
the German mapping also. I thought that adding a language to the language
bar only affected the physical keyboard, but it affects any virtual keyboard
showing also. Thanks to all anyway.