Stopping changes to system and restoring after rebbot

I have 2 win2k systems that are being used at a public library...the problem
is i can not filter or disallow changes to these "public" machines. so
everyother week i have to reimage them. is there a way or program that will
allow me to stop changes or do away with them when the pc restarts? some sort
of refresh or reimage every time the pc reboots? someone please help..i
volunteer to help out..but its taking a lot of my time and effort to keep the
computers runnig fine. If there are any suggestions..please email me at
alozada@chd.org...thank you all

New Admin wrote:

> I have 2 win2k systems that are being used at a public library...the problem
> is i can not filter or disallow changes to these "public" machines. so
> everyother week i have to reimage them. is there a way or program that will
> allow me to stop changes or do away with them when the pc restarts? some sort
> of refresh or reimage every time the pc reboots? someone please help..i
> volunteer to help out..but its taking a lot of my time and effort to keep the
> computers runnig fine. If there are any suggestions..please email me at
> alozada@chd.org...thank you all
Hi,

A couple of 3rd party programs you might want to look at:

Deep Freeze
http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp

Symantec’s Norton GoBack 4.0
http://www.symantec.com/goback/