Glitch maybe?

Hiya everyone,
I have just started playing nwn gold but I have encountered a problem. When
I look in my inventory my weapons, potions etc arent there, They only appear
if I put something in with the inventory open. The other thing is when I'm
at the shop it doesnt tell me how much money I have and my items dissapear
if I go through the tabs with all my items. So infuriating! Has anyone else
encountered this problem?
Thanks.

"Yulelani Todd" <yulelani@clear.net.nz> wrote in message
> Hiya everyone,
> I have just started playing nwn gold but I have encountered a problem.
When
> I look in my inventory my weapons, potions etc arent there, They only
appear
> if I put something in with the inventory open. The other thing is when I'm
> at the shop it doesnt tell me how much money I have and my items dissapear
> if I go through the tabs with all my items. So infuriating! Has anyone
else
> encountered this problem?
> Thanks.

Ya, this used to happen to me from time to time back at game version 1.32,
but usually if I closed the inventory screen and re-opened it the problem
would resolve. Ive never had it happen consistently though, Are you patched
up to 1.62 now? Also, maybe, you have some funky things in your override
folder? I'm just guessing at this piont but it might also have something to
do with your video resolution your running.

Version 1.32 had this problem, so far in 1.62 i havent encountered it. Run
the patch program!