Can't install Office 2000: "The system administrator has s..

I've just upgraded a motherboard and have repaired my w2k installation from
the install disk. All OK except when I log in I get a message telling me to
run Setup again (the title on the dialog says Office 2000). Repairing
Office 2000 from the install disk did not get rid of this so I uninstalled
Office 2000.

Now when I try to reinstall it I get the following message:
"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"

How can I remedy this?

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;239938

--