Find ?? Print Results

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 27, 2005 2:11:08 PM

I can 'Find' a bunch of scattered files on my hdd. But now is there any way
to print (to paper or to a file) out the "Find" results? Maybe a third party
program (like Karensware "Directory Printer", only for "Find" results)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

More about : find print results

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 11:46:06 PM

InOverMyHead wrote:

> I can 'Find' a bunch of scattered files on my hdd. But now is there any way
> to print (to paper or to a file) out the "Find" results? Maybe a third party
> program (like Karensware "Directory Printer", only for "Find" results)?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

One alternative is to install the free Agent Ransack and use it to
search.

Download it from here:
http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/default.aspx

Agent Ransack can save the search result to a file (or clipboard), as text,
comma separated text or tab separated text. E.g. Excel reads comma separated
text (csv) very well.

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: