Find ?? Print Results

I can 'Find' a bunch of scattered files on my hdd. But now is there any way
to print (to paper or to a file) out the "Find" results? Maybe a third party
program (like Karensware "Directory Printer", only for "Find" results)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about find print results

    InOverMyHead wrote:

    > I can 'Find' a bunch of scattered files on my hdd. But now is there any way
    > to print (to paper or to a file) out the "Find" results? Maybe a third party
    > program (like Karensware "Directory Printer", only for "Find" results)?
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Hi,

    One alternative is to install the free Agent Ransack and use it to
    search.

    Download it from here:
    http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/default.aspx

    Agent Ransack can save the search result to a file (or clipboard), as text,
    comma separated text or tab separated text. E.g. Excel reads comma separated
    text (csv) very well.

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Microsoft Hard Drives Windows