Print to File as TEXT ??

Okay, I've got Agent Ransack printing out my (1000+) search results to the
printer. But now - is there a way to output this data as a comma or tab
delimited file, or otherwise output it (from the File > Print box?) to a
text file. I have an option to "Print to file" but it makes a *.prn (binary)
file only. Does anyone make a "print driver" for a text file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about print file text

    "InOverMyHead" <bbart@nospam.ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Okay, I've got Agent Ransack printing out my (1000+) search results to the
    > printer. But now - is there a way to output this data as a comma or tab
    > delimited file, or otherwise output it (from the File > Print box?) to a
    > text file. I have an option to "Print to file" but it makes a *.prn
    (binary)
    > file only. Does anyone make a "print driver" for a text file?
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Bob

    Install a new printer and make it a Generic/Text printer.

Microsoft Printers Windows