inovermyhead

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2004

Okay, I've got Agent Ransack printing out my (1000+) search results to the
printer. But now - is there a way to output this data as a comma or tab
delimited file, or otherwise output it (from the File > Print box?) to a
text file. I have an option to "Print to file" but it makes a *.prn (binary)
file only. Does anyone make a "print driver" for a text file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

"InOverMyHead" <bbart@nospam.ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I've got Agent Ransack printing out my (1000+) search results to the
> printer. But now - is there a way to output this data as a comma or tab
> delimited file, or otherwise output it (from the File > Print box?) to a
> text file. I have an option to "Print to file" but it makes a *.prn
(binary)
> file only. Does anyone make a "print driver" for a text file?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Bob

Install a new printer and make it a Generic/Text printer.