Reinstalling service pack 4

I need to reinstall service pack 4 on computer in our office. When I go to
uninstall
it I get a very long list of programs that may not work properly if it is
removed. My question is if I reinstall service pack 4 will they work
properly? I dont think service pack 4 is installed correctly, I would be
reinstalling it right after I removed it.
Thanks Frank

No need to uninstall it first.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"franke" wrote:
|I need to reinstall service pack 4 on computer in our office. When I go to
| uninstall
| it I get a very long list of programs that may not work properly if it is
| removed. My question is if I reinstall service pack 4 will they work
| properly? I dont think service pack 4 is installed correctly, I would be
| reinstalling it right after I removed it.
| Thanks Frank

You never uninstall and then reinstall a Service Pack. That is not
necessary and can do damage. Just re-install again. If your issues are
still there it is not fixable by the Service pack. You have something else
going on.

--
George Hester
"franke" <franke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to reinstall service pack 4 on computer in our office. When I go to
> uninstall
> it I get a very long list of programs that may not work properly if it is
> removed. My question is if I reinstall service pack 4 will they work
> properly? I dont think service pack 4 is installed correctly, I would be
> reinstalling it right after I removed it.
> Thanks Frank

TRENDING THREADS