STOP 0x0000001e KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

windows server 2000,when i login,then system flash blue screen,and the
following information is display. and then dump memory.

STOP 0x0000001e {0xc0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000}
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

and i have checked with KB,and the message in my screen is not enough to get
the more information, becas it not identified the error module.

if there have any other guy have the same trouble. pls advice me how to get
rid off this .

thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about stop 0x0000001e kmode_exception_not_handled

    the trouble is resolved.
    debug the dump memory, then found ati2vdag.dll is the source.
    so uninstall the driver, then reinstall it.

    "jeffery" <jeffery_chen2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > windows server 2000,when i login,then system flash blue screen,and the
    > following information is display. and then dump memory.
    >
    > STOP 0x0000001e {0xc0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000}
    > KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    >
    > and i have checked with KB,and the message in my screen is not enough to
    > get
    > the more information, becas it not identified the error module.
    >
    > if there have any other guy have the same trouble. pls advice me how to
    > get
    > rid off this .
    >
    > thanks.

  2. If you discover that this is caused by a virus, or hard disk failure, I highly recommend that you check out DriveFish (http://www.drivefish.com).

    That may seem like spam, but I had this exact same thing happen to me recently, and DriveFish was able to safely extract all of my data for a very low rate. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Windows Server Windows