Is it possible to two Default User in \servernetlogon

Hallo!

I am running win2000 server with win2000 clients. I have several branches at
the school were I am system administrator. I have by default deleted The
local Default User on the clients, so a new user would get the Default User
from \\server\netlogon.

I would like to set up the win2000 clients so that they get different
Default User profiles when an neew user logs on, dependant on which branch
the person is working in.

Is it possible to do the following: Put two Default Users (Default User A,
default User B) in \\server\netlogon and then edit registyr so that win2000
clients in branch A grabs Default User A and vice versa for branch B?

Thanks for any help and hints!

Bjorn

"Bjorn" <Bjorn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hallo!
>
> I am running win2000 server with win2000 clients. I have several branches
at
> the school were I am system administrator. I have by default deleted The
> local Default User on the clients, so a new user would get the Default
User
> from \\server\netlogon.
>
> I would like to set up the win2000 clients so that they get different
> Default User profiles when an neew user logs on, dependant on which branch
> the person is working in.
>
> Is it possible to do the following: Put two Default Users (Default User A,
> default User B) in \\server\netlogon and then edit registyr so that
win2000
> clients in branch A grabs Default User A and vice versa for branch B?
>
> Thanks for any help and hints!
>
> Bjorn

Please define "branch"! Branch of the network? Different departments?
How can the server distinguish between one branch an another?
Different groups of IP addresses? Different computer names?

Thanks for your reply!

With branch I mean departements.

No, the server cannot distinguish between the different departements. I
thought more of a solution were the win2000 machines registry were set up to
get a specified Default User profile instead of the normal Default User.

I mean, somewhere in the registry the win2000 client is set up to get the
default User form \\netlogon - I simply want to be able to edit this option.