SVCHOST crashes on a Windows 2000 SP4 wireless client

There is a patch for
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833865 but can
not get of from Microsoft, they just don´t answer my mails!

Can anybody help me? I am working at a company´s helpdesk and one user
has exactly that described problem! I don´t want to reinstall his
computer if it can be solved with a little patch.
1 answer Last reply
More about svchost crashes windows 2000 wireless client

    You must contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the free
    hotfix. Probably by phone.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    <osoeder@gmx.de> wrote:
    There is a patch for
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833865 but can
    not get of from Microsoft, they just don´t answer my mails!

    Can anybody help me? I am working at a company´s helpdesk and one user
    has exactly that described problem! I don´t want to reinstall his
    computer if it can be solved with a little patch.

Wireless Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows