SVCHOST crashes on a Windows 2000 SP4 wireless client

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b F Wireless
August 30, 2005 4:38:17 AM

There is a patch for
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833865 but can
not get of from Microsoft, they just don´t answer my mails!

Can anybody help me? I am working at a company´s helpdesk and one user
has exactly that described problem! I don´t want to reinstall his
computer if it can be solved with a little patch.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 30, 2005 12:15:17 PM

You must contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the free
hotfix. Probably by phone.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional