  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 31, 2005 6:42:19 AM

Unknow folders, not created by user, with wierd names and characters have
appeared on my OS. I cannot delete or modify them and inspite the fact that I
have admin rights, i have access denied. It could be a virus? I wish to get
to get rid of it for good. Can anyone please help? How can I remove it
without the need to format the drive?

thanks

Ted

More about : delete folder