Yazh

From: "yazh" <yazhvendhan@gmail.com>

| Hi,
| I would like to clarify one doubt.
|
| I was using Office 2000 in windows 2000 Proffesional.
| Then i uninstalled office 2000 and installed office 2003. Now that the
| New office 2003 icon is not there in my machine for all office
| programs. Instead, office 2000 icons are there. Please help me how to
| fix this one.
| I feel this is an windows issue than an office one.
|
| Regards
| Yazh

This is a worthless post becuase in no way does it reference any post to "...clarify one
doubt."

If you made a post, then this should have been posted as a reply to that thread.

If this is an entirely new post, tou have provided no substantiating information.

BTW: it is an Officve issue, not an OS issue !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

"yazh" <yazhvendhan@gmail.com> wrote in

> I was using Office 2000 in windows 2000 Proffesional.
> Then i uninstalled office 2000 and installed office 2003. Now that
> the New office 2003 icon is not there in my machine for all office
> programs. Instead, office 2000 icons are there. Please help me how
> to fix this one.
> I feel this is an windows issue than an office one.

You may need to rebuild the icon cache.
To do this, right-click on desktop select "Properties"
Click on the "Appearance" tab and select "Icon" in the "Item" window
Change the icon size up or down one size and click OK to close all
windows.
Repeat the above procedure to put the icons back to the original
size.
This should force a rebuild of your icon cache.

HTH,
John

Thak you very much buddy..It worked..thanks a lot..i love you...