Pre-Made Characters

Hello everybdy.

Are there any tools available that will allow me to create pre-made
characters for players to choose before playing a module?

Many thanks.

---
Regards
Orbicx

If you're making a persistant world type server, the easiest way to do this
would be to make the characters and set your server to "server vault" so
that all the PCs are stored on the server itself, then copying those PCs
into your players folders on the server so they'd have those to choose from
at the start. The only major drawback I can see to this is that everyone
would have access to those PCs, and I am not sure if when the main player of
that PC logs out if it would save the .bic file to every folder, also you
could have people logging into the server with the exact same PC.
If your module is a single player type that they'd play on their own, as far
as I know, there is no way to give them a choice of PCs to use for it, other
than in the description (readme file or something) give them suggested
classes and levels to use for it, perhaps bundle the module with the
character .bic's and put it all into a zip file. Hope that helps some.