Task Manager

In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using
resources. However when I look in my applications it displays nothing
running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this
is?
2 answers Last reply
More about task manager

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:55:05 -0700, Bry <Bry@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using
    >resources.

    It's normal to have many processes running

    >However when I look in my applications it displays nothing
    >running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this
    >is?

    Which apps don't show up? Are you saying Internet Explorer (for
    example) doesn't show up? It should.

    Art

    http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg

    No apps will show up. I believe that there is a registry hack to repair this
    but I'm not sure.

    "Art" wrote:

    > On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:55:05 -0700, Bry <Bry@discussions.microsoft.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using
    > >resources.
    >
    > It's normal to have many processes running
    >
    > >However when I look in my applications it displays nothing
    > >running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this
    > >is?
    >
    > Which apps don't show up? Are you saying Internet Explorer (for
    > example) doesn't show up? It should.
    >
    > Art
    >
    > http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg

Microsoft Task Manager Displays Windows