Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Task Manager

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 1:55:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using
resources. However when I look in my applications it displays nothing
running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this
is?

More about : task manager

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 10:27:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:55:05 -0700, Bry <Bry@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using
>resources.

It's normal to have many processes running

>However when I look in my applications it displays nothing
>running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this
>is?

Which apps don't show up? Are you saying Internet Explorer (for
example) doesn't show up? It should.

Art

http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 10:27:33 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

No apps will show up. I believe that there is a registry hack to repair this
but I'm not sure.

"Art" wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:55:05 -0700, Bry <Bry@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In my task manager the processes are showing things running and using
> >resources.
>
> It's normal to have many processes running
>
> >However when I look in my applications it displays nothing
> >running and I have applications open. Can you please explain to me why this
> >is?
>
> Which apps don't show up? Are you saying Internet Explorer (for
> example) doesn't show up? It should.
>
> Art
>
> http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg
>
!