login problem

Hi

I removed some old updates when i restarted the pc i log in and then it says
" The ordinal 175 could not be located in the dynamic library userenv.dll".

Any suggestions as i dont want to cause problems with programs already on
the pc..
3 answers Last reply
More about login problem

    "=?Utf-8?B?dW5rbm93bg==?=" <unknown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > I removed some old updates when i restarted the pc i log in and then
    > it says " The ordinal 175 could not be located in the dynamic library
    > userenv.dll".
    >
    > Any suggestions as i dont want to cause problems with programs already
    > on the pc..

    Put the "old updates" back? Apparently you have removed too much or
    followed an incorrect procedure.

    --

    It is I, DeauDeau
    (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

    The problem is i click ok but the computer wont go any further just get the
    blue screen no desktop or anything, i know i may have to use the windows cd
    but not sure which option to use no i dont affect the programs installed..

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;268106
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238359

    "unknown" <unknown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The problem is i click ok but the computer wont go any further just get
    the
    > blue screen no desktop or anything, i know i may have to use the windows
    cd
    > but not sure which option to use no i dont affect the programs installed..
    >
    > "Dodo" wrote:
    >
    > > "=?Utf-8?B?dW5rbm93bg==?=" <unknown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > >
    > > > I removed some old updates when i restarted the pc i log in and then
    > > > it says " The ordinal 175 could not be located in the dynamic library
    > > > userenv.dll".
    > > >
    > > > Any suggestions as i dont want to cause problems with programs already
    > > > on the pc..
    > > >

    > > Put the "old updates" back? Apparently you have removed too much or
    > > followed an incorrect procedure.
    > >

    > > --
    > >
    > > It is I, DeauDeau
    > > (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

Login Microsoft Windows