login problem

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 3, 2005 9:27:08 AM

Hi

I removed some old updates when i restarted the pc i log in and then it says
" The ordinal 175 could not be located in the dynamic library userenv.dll".

Any suggestions as i dont want to cause problems with programs already on
the pc..

More about : login problem

September 3, 2005 7:59:49 PM

"=?Utf-8?B?dW5rbm93bg==?=" <unknown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I removed some old updates when i restarted the pc i log in and then
> it says " The ordinal 175 could not be located in the dynamic library
> userenv.dll".
>
> Any suggestions as i dont want to cause problems with programs already
> on the pc..

Put the "old updates" back? Apparently you have removed too much or
followed an incorrect procedure.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

The problem is i click ok but the computer wont go any further just get the
blue screen no desktop or anything, i know i may have to use the windows cd
but not sure which option to use no i dont affect the programs installed..

"Dodo" wrote:

> "=?Utf-8?B?dW5rbm93bg==?=" <unknown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>
> > I removed some old updates when i restarted the pc i log in and then
> > it says " The ordinal 175 could not be located in the dynamic library
> > userenv.dll".
> >
> > Any suggestions as i dont want to cause problems with programs already
> > on the pc..
> >

> Put the "old updates" back? Apparently you have removed too much or
> followed an incorrect procedure.
>

> --
>
> It is I, DeauDeau
> (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

September 4, 2005 1:51:30 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;268106
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238359

!