terminal services shortcut

lynn

Hi,
On my windows 2000 Pro i have created lots of terminal services shortcuts
to various servers. Now i am using Windows XP, how can i migrate these
terminal services shortcuts to RDP ?
thanks

These may help you.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;885187
http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts/rdpfile.htm

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Lynn" wrote:
| Hi,
| On my windows 2000 Pro i have created lots of terminal services shortcuts
| to various servers. Now i am using Windows XP, how can i migrate these
| terminal services shortcuts to RDP ?
| thanks

lynn

Hi,
I know what is a RDP file. What I want to achieve is to 'import' the server
lists under terminal services in my Windows 2000 Pro computer to RDP in my
Windows XP Pro computer.
Is there a way to automate it rather than creating these RDP files manually?

"Dave Patrick" <DSPatrick@nOsPAM.gmail.com> wrote in message
> These may help you.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;885187
> http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts/rdpfile.htm
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Lynn" wrote:
> | Hi,
> | On my windows 2000 Pro i have created lots of terminal services
shortcuts
> | to various servers. Now i am using Windows XP, how can i migrate these
> | terminal services shortcuts to RDP ?
> | thanks

No native ways that I know of. Since you know the file structure possibly
through scripting.

--

"Lynn" wrote:
| Hi,
| I know what is a RDP file. What I want to achieve is to 'import' the
server
| lists under terminal services in my Windows 2000 Pro computer to RDP in my
| Windows XP Pro computer.
| Is there a way to automate it rather than creating these RDP files
manually?

TRENDING THREADS