Event ID 7000 and 7012

I am constantly getting these errors in my event viewer.
They are both relating to Service Control Manager.

One of them relates to an old antivirus program I had on my system some
time ago and I had a system crash, so I copied a backup system file in
place of the old one to get me back up and running again. And its since
then that some old services are trying to be loaded, but the files are
not on my system, so how do I get rid of thoses errors.
I have tried re installing and uninstalling the AV program, but to no
effect.
Help please
Oh, I have done a serch in Google for them, but I get no answers on how
to put them right when I don't have the files on my system any more.

Thanks
--

Bob H
Leeds UK

Delete the registry service subkey for it found in;
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]